Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Schnellhefter Block update and an apology


I've updated my Schnellhefter Block map. I've added Skulpturny Park (the left hand side) and re-structured the bottom of the map with some new info I've recieved. Also, you can see some of the scratch work off to the right (trees, buildings, etc)- its like a CAD scratch pad :D



I'm sorry for no pics from historicon- they somehow got corrupted :( Still, I'd like to thank everyone who particpated in Sea Sick Sailors:

Romans:Troy Turner, Conner Turner*, William Miller, Daniel Catapano

Carthaginians:Joseph ,Schmidt, Allen Hughes, Sam Nitsch, John Castillo*

* denotes fleet admiral


Also I'd like to thank the folks who particpated in my WWI game Stahlengewittern:

The Germans: Scott Cramer, Mathew Downey,Harry Morris,Kevin Cocking

I'll try to do better next time with AARs etc.

I hope to see some of you guys next year for both games !

No comments: