Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Back from Historicon !

I had a great time at the convention. I met and gamed with a lot of nice folks there and got a ton of ideas for things to do. Special thanks to those who participated in my 2 games and came by and commented on my maps I had on display. I look forward to cooperating with the folks I met who have projects in mind.

Unfortunately, my camera was not as cooperative and I lost some of the pictures I took. Sometime in the next week or so I'll start another blog linked to this one with convention stuff (pictures etc) that will be linked to this one. Now for a bit of rest.....

Then again, maybe not....

I've got the urge to try to due the Schnellhefter Block in Stalingrad in 40 meters and I've got some good Prokorovka scale maps to work with for sme 200/250 meter work. So much to do.......

No comments: